Tuesday 14 April 2009

Operation craftroom continues!

Over the bank holiday weekend there was lots of going back and forth to various home improvement stores as we worked on transforming our wilderness of a garden.

I spotted this in the kitchen section of Homebase (not sure what it is, maybe a fruitbowl???) and thought it was perfect for my teeny inkpad collection (which as you can see, is fairly extensive!). My Versamagic's (love them) on the bottom tier, Colorbox chalks on the second and Brilliance on the top. I love it because it's tall and it takes up a lot less room than the collection of glass bowls I used to have on my desk.

My random number generator (AKA my other half) has picked the number four, so I'll be swapping ATCs with Anesha :). Looking forward to it - drop me an email at cs@traplet.com Anesha.

Katy x

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Anesha. If you're ever up for a swap, let me know :)
    Bye, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea !!! I want one of those !!
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. If I had table space I would consider this. Thank you for picking me for this swap. I have sent you an email with my address. Would you like to choose an ATC or be surprised?
    Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had one of these doing exactly the same job on my desk since by revamp at Christmas....great minds think alike!! Oh, and it's a cake stand officially, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the exact same one - its great. Mine holds a few mini books, and some stamps that need 'filing'... and other 'stuff'.... (not sure it's made my craft room any tidier though, prettier yes, tidier not much!!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fruit bowl storge thingy. I bet it looks great in your craft room. Very arty! Hope you don't mind me pinching the idea for my room. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can beat you Katy.... I've got two of these!
    One for inks (like you) ...and one for embossing powders. I've bulldog-clipped all sorts of bits and pieces to the wire.
    They're the best storage ever.... and I bet they look good full of cupcakes too !

    ReplyDelete